The St. Petersburg area neurosurgeon who sent a racist email showing Obama as a witch doctor and had pledged to stay out of the health care debate is back again fighting health care reform. David McKalip was identified as a “local doctor” in Montana at an anti reform rally and sent another email to Tea Party activists.
- “Beach Peanuts” Has Moved
- PAC Seeks To Eliminate Gun Permits In Florida
- Rick Scott Throws Florida Under The Train
- What Is Pam Bondi Afraid Of In Health Care Ruling?
- Gov. Scott Chats With Gov. Walker, Republican Governors Association Doubling Down This Weekend?
- “Gov. Scott, It’s Gov. Walker On Line One…..I Think?”
- Standing On Shaky Ground: Rick Scott’s Defense Of Selective Constitutional Rights | ACLU of Florida on Follow The Money: Rick Scott’s Inauguration Donors List
- Standing On Shaky Ground: Rick Scott’s Defense Of Selective Constitutional Rights « ACLU of Florida on Follow The Money: Rick Scott’s Inauguration Donors List
- RT @resisterhood: People are upset about a former President getting paid for speeches while the current President builds a kleptocracy righ… 3 hours ago
- RT @AmyJBrittain: Part of the U.S. taxpayer price-tag for Jared & Ivanka's vacation to Vancouver: $6,884.03 for "multi day ski passes" for… 3 hours ago
Topic CloudBarack Obama Bill McCollum BP Campaign Contributions Congress Conservatives Deepwater Horizon Democrats Election 2010 Elections Florida Environment Florida Gov. Charlie Crist Grand Obstructionist Party Gulf Of Mexico Health Care Health Care Reform Health Insurance Humor Hypocrisy Marco Rubio (R-West Miami) News Media Offshore Oil Drilling Politics Republican Party Of Florida Republicans Rick Scott Sarah Palin Tea Party Video