Here’s the newest ad from Alex Sink illustrating Rick Scott and his history with Columbia/HCA, Medicare fraud, Solantic, and his “profits over patients” and business practices. It’s definitely worth watching.
Rick Scott: Fraud Files
October 11, 2010 by inkberries
Posted in Alex Sink, Campaign Ads, Election 2010, Elections Florida, Medicare Fraud, Rick Scott, Video | Tagged Alex Sink, Campaign Ads, Columbia/HCA, Election 2010, Florida, Medicare Fraud, Rick Scott, Solantic, Video | 1 Comment
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- “Beach Peanuts” Has Moved
- PAC Seeks To Eliminate Gun Permits In Florida
- Rick Scott Throws Florida Under The Train
- What Is Pam Bondi Afraid Of In Health Care Ruling?
- Gov. Scott Chats With Gov. Walker, Republican Governors Association Doubling Down This Weekend?
- “Gov. Scott, It’s Gov. Walker On Line One…..I Think?”
- Standing On Shaky Ground: Rick Scott’s Defense Of Selective Constitutional Rights | ACLU of Florida on Follow The Money: Rick Scott’s Inauguration Donors List
- Standing On Shaky Ground: Rick Scott’s Defense Of Selective Constitutional Rights « ACLU of Florida on Follow The Money: Rick Scott’s Inauguration Donors List
Topic CloudBarack Obama Bill McCollum BP Campaign Contributions Congress Conservatives Deepwater Horizon Democrats Election 2010 Elections Florida Environment Florida Gov. Charlie Crist Grand Obstructionist Party Gulf Of Mexico Health Care Health Care Reform Health Insurance Humor Hypocrisy Marco Rubio (R-West Miami) News Media Offshore Oil Drilling Politics Republican Party Of Florida Republicans Rick Scott Sarah Palin Tea Party Video